One Click Trading
The HotForex ‘One Click Trading’ service enables our clients to execute their trading operations with just one single click, therefore simplifying the order placement procedure within the HotForex MT4 environment.
‘One click Trading’ is an EA that is more likely to be favoured by traders who strategy is to make a lot of transactions (also called scalping). In order to open and close orders with a single click you will only need to apply the EA in your account once.
How to use the «One Click Trading» service
||The HotForex One Click trading EA
1. SELL button, which shows current bid price. By clicking this button you will send to the server a command to open a SELL order.
2. BUY button, which shows current ask price. By clicking this button you will send to the server a command to open a BUY order.
3. Current spread.
4. Order volume (By clicking BUY/SELL buttons you will send to the server a command to open an order of the specified volume).
5. By clicking “Close All” button you will send to the server a command to close all positions on the specified instrument.
6. Stop Loss value (in pips).
7. Take Profit value (in pips).
8. The total result including all open orders on the specified instrument.
9. The total volume including all positions on the instrument. Positive value - long position, negative value - short position.
When setting SL and TP, 1 point (pips) is:
- For currency pairs with 5 digits after the comma - the minimum change in the 4th sign after the decimal point (0.0001);
- For currency pairs with 3 digits after the comma - the minimum change in the 2nd sign after the decimal point (0.01).
How to launch the «One Click Trading» service
1. You need to download/install the latest version of MetaTrader 4 trading terminal and login entering the information sent to your email. To download the latest version please go to http://www.hotforex.com/en/mt4-terminal/download-hotforex-mt4.html
2. After logging in, you need to open the chart of a specified trading instrument and launch (by double-clicking) «OneClickTrading» Expert Advisor (“Expert Advisors)” section of the trading terminal). You can also launch the EA by “dragging” it into the chart of the instrument of your choice.
3. Please note that when you activate the Expert Advisor you will see a pop up window with the setting for the EA. In those settings you should do the following: a. Tick ‘Allow live trading’ if you want the one click trading to be activated b. Tick ‘Allow DLL imports’. Please note that the ‘Confirm DLL function calls’ should be left un ticked.