1. How can I search and apply for open positions?
You can visit our website www.hotforex.com/careers
and apply online. Complete our online registration form and click Submit. You will immediately receive an automated message confirming that your application has been received by our HR department. Remember to check our Careers site on a regular basis for open opportunities.
2. What should I do if I can’t find a vacancy that suits my profile? / Can I apply even if I don’t see any open jobs?
You are welcome to apply for any position – advertised or not - via our electronic application form. HotForex HR maintains a CV depository, so before advertising a vacancy on our careers site, we go through our system to find the most suitable candidates for the specific position we are hiring.
3. How long should I expect to wait to hear back about a job I have applied for?
Depending on the volume of applications we receive, response time may vary. You may hear from us immediately or within a few weeks.
4. Can I apply for more than one vacancy?
Our system only allows you to apply for one position per time. However, we have a notes section on our application form where you can specify whether you would like to be considered for another position.
5. Will my application be confidential?
All applications are treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your information will only be shared with the HR department.
6. How many interviews should I expect?
Typically, you will be required to meet with either 2 or 3 people depending on the position applied for.
7. How will I know that the HR of the company received my CV?
Once you submit the online registration form, you will receive an automatic message, confirming that we have received your details.