This unique and powerful trade assistant is designed both for individual traders and also for trade-leaders and educators who want to broadcast important information to followers.
Traders can create rule-based alarms which trigger any number of actions. The software can notify the trader about events, carry out trading actions such as placing new orders or closing existing positions, or send updates to followers via email, SMS or Twitter.
- Account alarms: changes in key account parameters such as margin, balance, profit, loss, equity, consecutive wins/losses etc.
- News/Sentiment alarms: triggered by calendar events or by material changes in live market sentiment
- Trade activity alarms: notifies about newly opened or closed trades, floating profit/loss on individual trades, and identifies trades without stop losses etc.
- Price alarms: triggered by changes/levels/breakouts in price
- Technical Indicator alarms: based on changes in technical indicators such as ATR, Bollinger Bands, Moving Averages, MACD, Swings, Stochastics, RSI, etc.
- Time alarms: allows traders to set stop-watch and time-of-day alarms
Actions available after alarm trigger
- Notification: send or broadcast Twitter, SMS, email messages, pop up alerts/audible alarms
- Orders: place new market or pending orders
- Trades: close some or all trades
Examples of possible uses
- On-screen, email or SMS warning if margin usage exceeds 20%
- Close all losing positions if drawdown on the account exceeds 10%
- Send a message to followers on Twitter (or email or SMS) every time a trade is opened or closed
- Automatically place orders or close positions at a time in the future
- Warning if there is an open position without a stop-loss
- Automatically place orders or close positions based on technical indicators
- Send a message to followers on Twitter whenever there is a new 30-day high in an instrument
- Alert yourself to stop trading if you have 5 consecutive losing trades, or if your balance declines by more than 4%, or if your win/loss percentage falls below 30%
- Show a message 10 minutes before high-impact events in the economic calendar
- Place a new order when RSI is above 70 on three different timeframes